If you are a victim and are involved in an active personal injury lawsuit,
NHF can help you get the medical care you need.
The injury you sustained is not your fault.
Therefore, the cost of treatment should not come out of your pocket. We will refer you to an experienced and compassionate Healthcare Provider who will treat you promptly on a lien basis – no fees, no deductibles, or up-front payments. You will not be responsible for your medical bills until your settlement is paid out.
Get the treatment you need and deserve.
NHF has an extensive network of Healthcare Providers that offer everything from diagnostic tests to surgeries on a lien basis. The trusted professionals in our network truly care about treating personal injury victims. Rest assured you will receive the care you need for your recovery in a timely manner.
We will manage all of the paperwork.
The added benefit of working with NHF is that we facilitate the communication with the Attorney representing you in your personal injury case. We handle the scheduling along with the gathering of all of your medical and billing records — so you will not have to worry about it. Your focus should be on recovering from your injuries.
We can help if you don’t have insurance.
Even without insurance, NHF can still work with you so you can get the medical care for injuries that you sustained as a result of someone else’s failure to use reasonable care. We give you peace of mind and help you maneuver through very tough circumstances. We are here to help you let go of worry.
Make recovery a priority.
How it Works
From injury through settlement.
Injured party consults Personal Injury Attorney regarding accident. Attorney submits
New Client Intake.
Within 48 hours, NHF coordinates appointment with Patient and Healthcare Provider. This and subsequent treatment recommendations will be communicated to Attorney.*
NHF captures all bills & records that Attorney can access, download and request 24/7 from the NHF Attorney Portal.
When the case settles, NHF collaborates with Attorney to achieve a reasonable settlement agreement.**
*NHF does not direct care nor make medical or legal decisions. Medical treatment is based on provider recommendations.
**NHF advocates for fair outcomes for all industry participants (patients, Attorneys and other medical lien holders).
Find a Personal Injury Attorney
We provide innovative medical lien funding to help you get the care that you need and deserve.
Most frequent questions and answers. Please call (877) 643-0010 with additional questions.
- We are a medical funding company for personal injury victims. We eliminate the worry of upfront expenses for your medical bills, while helping your attorney maximize your case settlement.
- If you are a personal injury victim working with a personal injury attorney and do not want to or cannot pay for out-of-pocket medical care before your case settles, we can help.
- You have Medicare, Medicaid, no Insurance or wish to opt out of using personal health insurance and you need medical treatment as a result of your personal injury.
- NHF offers convenient coordination of care for you with healthcare providers and the personal injury attorney you are working with.
- Our extensive network of qualified healthcare providers can diagnose and treat all injuries related to your personal injury.
- We have built a network of over 3,000+ reputable healthcare providers nationwide with various specialties including:
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Life Care Planning
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy (formulary & compound)
- Physical Therapy
- Primary Care
- There are no fees or interest of any kind to use our services.
- Your attorney pays us when your case settles and the amount owed is simply the amount of the healthcare provider bill(s).
- No. There are no pre-set minimums or maximums when it comes to funding care for accident-related injuries. We examine the circumstances of each particular case to determine how we can best help fund your care.
WE CAN HELP!
Need help finding a personal injury attorney?