NHF is committed to fostering symbiotic relationships with Attorneys and Healthcare Providers to promote fair settlement outcomes between patients, Attorneys and medical lien holders – so you can focus on treating the patient.
Focus on treating your patients.
We build relationships with attorneys in your area, so you can spend more time providing quality care for personal injury patients. Our knowledgeable bilingual staff will assist your office in facilitating and coordinating your patient’s treatment recommendations.
Regardless of the case outcome.
When you work with NHF, you are guaranteed prompt reimbursement for the services you provide regardless of the outcome of the personal injury case. We help you treat personal injury patients without the worry of not being paid.
Turn accounts receivable into income now.
Leverage your existing personal injury accounts receivable to increase cash flow to help you grow your practice. We will walk through each step with your office to review and advise of the potential revenue opportunity and plan for prompt payment.
Stop financing healthcare.
Partnering with NHF eliminates potential cash flow problems when working with personal injury patients. Stop being the bank to release cash and resources to do what you want to do. Focus on patient outcomes instead of financing patient care.
Flexible funding solutions.
Sitting on Personal Injury Accounts Receivable?
Our team is ready to assist Healthcare Providers waiting on payment from Attorneys. Get paid immediately without having to wait for case to settle.
We will review your outstanding Personal Injury Accounts Receivable up to 48 months old, advise of the potential revenue opportunity and plan for prompt payment.
NHF walks through each step with you and your office and makes the process very easy. Invest in your practice while continuing to treat this vulnerable patient group.
JOIN OUR PROVIDER NETWORK!
We are always looking to add dedicated and experienced Healthcare Providers to our Network.
PERSONAL INJURY 101
Lien Holding vs. Lien Funding
Lien Funding is a financial resource with better recovery rates than in house management or external billing companies.
HEALTHCARE PROVIDER FAQ'S
Most frequent questions and answers. Please call (877) 643-0010 with additional questions.
- That’s great! We like to have proactive dialogue with your key Attorneys to discuss overall acquisition of liens/LOP’s to facilitate Attorney engagement.
- We collaborate with Attorneys to achieve reasonable settlement agreements – making decisions on a case-by-case basis.
- NHF advocates for fair outcomes for all industry participants (patients, Attorneys and other medical lien holders).
- No. The average net recovery rate is 11.8% more with lien funding than it is with lien holding.*
- Remove uncertainty of collections and barriers of “set” payments or reductions established by Attorneys.
- Avoid conflict of interest as physician testimony during legal examination can be questioned if payment for services is directly linked to case outcome.
- Save time and money
- Better recovery rate than in house management or external billing company
- No need to hire third party collections
- Free up office staff time
*Assume 55% reduction on settlement from Attorney. Contact us for more detail on this business case.
- No, there is no charge for our referrals and no charge to fund care for the personal injury patients you refer to us. You remain in control of the direction of your patients care.
- If we have a personal injury patient to refer to your practice, we will contact you to coordinate care.
- If you have a personal injury patient, please call us or fill out a New Patient Intake.
- We have built a network of over 3,000+ reputable healthcare providers nationwide with various specialties including:
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy (formulary & compound)
- Physical Therapy
- Primary Care
- If your personal injury patient is not yet working with a personal injury attorney and wishes to seek counsel for a potential lawsuit, we can offer suggestions and help them find one.
- Please call us or fill out a New Patient Intake and refer them to our website for more information.
- Yes, we can help. Don’t wait to turn your Personal Injury Accounts Receivable (AR) into cash.
- We can review your outstanding Personal Injury Accounts Receivable up to 48 months old, advise of the potential revenue opportunity and plan for prompt payment.
- Please call us or fill out a Personal Injury AR Assessment.
WE CAN HELP!
Need medical lien funding for a personal injury patient?